sâmbătă, 12 martie 2011

Finaly i got to go outside

   I finaly got to go outside(two days ago) and it was so fun.I went to a museum =3 that had an exposition about ancient Egypt.
                                                 The doors looked so very inviting .
                                                         Oh,and it had a little history plate.

                                               I hope the picture is big enough to read .

       Inside it was not what we expected.There was nothing to actualy see,just some fake artifacts and a lot of info.

  
     It was nothing important about Egypt here but there was something about the staircase that made me want to go the the upper level ...


It was time to explore.
     There on the second floor I found someting worth the time.I found a little but  fascinating museum .
 
                             When I finished with the museum I was treated by a friend to a restaurant.
       The place was incredible ! It had a dark atmosphere , it wasn't crouded ,it had a lot of paintings and the food was great but not to expensive. I had a Tiramisu with a Rainbow cocktail and Wanny had some cheese and jam dumplings.
                     After we talked we went home.
                     At home my boyfriend gave me a gift of Cherries =3. I feel so loved.

     Yesterday I didn't feel so well and I spent the day K.O. but today I feel fine so I'll clean my room. =)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu